Did you happen to watch Apple’s iPhone 5 Media Event on Wednesday? If not, don’t worry. Here at Switch Wireless, we’re giving you the 25 highlights you need to know:
- The iPhone 5 was unveiled with a longer, thinner screen that is capable of fitting an extra row of icons. The iPhone 5’s body is made from glass and aluminum.
- When it comes to design, the iPhone 5 is thinner at 7.6 mm which is 18% thinner than the iPhone 4S. It weighs 112 grams which is 20% lighter than the iPhone 4S.
- Like the iPhone 4S, the iPhone 5 has a Retina display. Additionally, the iPhone 5’s display size is 1136 x 640 pixels. You’ll also get 44% more color saturation and a full sRGB color specification with the iPhone 5.
- Get download speeds of 100 Mbps with LTE on the new iPhone 5.
- The iPhone 5 comes with a new Apple A6 processor. It’s twice as fast than the A5 which means graphics and applications will load much faster. Gamers will enjoy a much better experience as well.
- The battery life of the new iPhone 5 has been improved as well. You’ll get 8 hours of 3G talk time or 3G/LTE browsing, 10 hours of Wi-Fi, 10 hours of video, 40 hours of music, and 225 hours of standby time.
- The iPhone 5’s camera comes with an impressive 8 megapixel sensor, backside illuminated, 3264 x 2448 pixel captures, a sapphire cover to protect the lens, five-element lens and a lightning fast f/2.4 aperture. It’s also 25% smaller. The best part is you can now take Panorama pictures up to 28 megapixels.…