I know you’ll agree that we all love finding a good iPhone hack, especially ones our friends haven’t found yet. Here at Switch Wireless, our main goal is keeping you happy so we’ve searched high and low to find you the five very best iPhone hacks. Most of these hacks require you to jailbreak your iPhone. If you haven’t already done this yourself, drop by Switch Wireless and we’ll do it for you. Without further ado:
5 Little Known iPhone Hacks
1. Open Your Garage Door Using Siri. According to ismashphone, you can use Siri to open your garage door. You need a small Linux machine called Raspberry Pi and an iPhone with Siri to make it possible. Check out the link to learn this neat iPhone hack.
2. Tweet on your iPhone via iOS. Did you know that you can set your iPhone up to tweet via Siri? All you need to do is recite the tweet to Siri and she’ll send it on your behalf via Twitter. Check out the video for more details.
3. Control your PS3 controller with your iPhone. This hack is for all the gamers out there. Using a common Cydia tweak, you can now connect your PS3 controller to your iPhone to play games. You can play games such as Street Fighter and others. This hack takes a bit longer than most hacks so be patient.
4. Make your iPhone’s Apple Logo Glow. This hack will make the Apple logo on the back of your iPhone glow. You have to purchase a $40 mod kit but it’s well worth it. The Apple logo will glow similar to how it does on Apple laptops.
5. Modify Your iPhone’s Theme with Dreamboard. This free hack allows you to completely change the homepage of your iPhone with various downloadable themes. You can even make your iPhone look like a Galaxy, Windows Phone or Windows 8 computer.
We hope you’ve enjoyed reading about our top five little known iPhone hacks. Do you have any favorite iPhone hacks to share? Please share them in the comments section below.