Apple released the new operating system iOS 6 last week, which brought about a lot of changes to the iPhone. Here’s a rundown of the best iOS 6 Tips, Tricks, & Hidden Features that the experts at Switch Wireless Bradenton have put together for us. Email 1. Insert photos directly into an email after you…
Apple recently launched iOS 6 which comes with the option to take beautiful Panorama pictures. This new feature is only available on the iPhone 4S and the iPhone 5 (sorry iPhone 4 & 3 owners…you’re out of luck. but try the 360 Panorama app, it works the same way). It allows users to take 240 degree photos using the Camera app. This post will explain how to take a panoramic photo using iOS 6.
How To Take a Panoramic Photo Using iOS 6
1. Launch the Camera app on your iPhone 4S or iPhone 5
2. Tap the Options button which is located on the top center of your iPhone screen
3. Select the Panorama button…
- The iPhone 5 was unveiled with a longer, thinner screen that is capable of fitting an extra row of icons. The iPhone 5’s body is made from glass and aluminum.
- When it comes to design, the iPhone 5 is thinner at 7.6 mm which is 18% thinner than the iPhone 4S. It weighs 112 grams which is 20% lighter than the iPhone 4S.
- Like the iPhone 4S, the iPhone 5 has a Retina display. Additionally, the iPhone 5’s display size is 1136 x 640 pixels. You’ll also get 44% more color saturation and a full sRGB color specification with the iPhone 5.
- Get download speeds of 100 Mbps with LTE on the new iPhone 5.
- The iPhone 5 comes with a new Apple A6 processor. It’s twice as fast than the A5 which means graphics and applications will load much faster. Gamers will enjoy a much better experience as well.
- The battery life of the new iPhone 5 has been improved as well. You’ll get 8 hours of 3G talk time or 3G/LTE browsing, 10 hours of Wi-Fi, 10 hours of video, 40 hours of music, and 225 hours of standby time.
- The iPhone 5’s camera comes with an impressive 8 megapixel sensor, backside illuminated, 3264 x 2448 pixel captures, a sapphire cover to protect the lens, five-element lens and a lightning fast f/2.4 aperture. It’s also 25% smaller. The best part is you can now take Panorama pictures up to 28 megapixels.…
It’s important to research any device you are interested in buying as it’s a big commitment. More and more people are making the switch to the iPhone, and Switch Wireless is here to help! Here’s a few things you should know about being an iphone owner:
5 Things You Should Know Before Upgrading to an iPhone
1) iPhones use a ton of data, which is why you should definitely investigate an unlimited data plan.
2) Warning: You’ll probably get addicted at first! You know all those people you see in restaurants staring into their iPhones for hours while ignoring their friends? Don’t become one of those! iPhones are extremely addictive so try and limit you time to when it is appropriate.
3) iPhones are incredibly popular because of all the apps available in the App Store. Make sure you set up and App Budget and stick to it. It’s also a good idea to read all of the reviews prior to making an app purchase. There are many trusted sites that review apps, and some apps let you try them out before you purchase the full version.…